Save, Now.

sometimes i write these incredibly personal entries.

i save them as drafts.

i think some of my entries are still reaallyyy personal--some of the ones i post, that is.  i recently learned a simple google search will pull up my blog, and that scared me.

not that i have anything to hide, but i also don't know how wise it is to have your thoughts and feelings laid bare for anyone to read.

yet, i don't want to censor needlessly because of this either.  or else, what's the point?

i promised myself this would never be a blog about what i wore today and what my favorite type of food is.  you can check out my facebook profile for that kind of trite information.

but sometimes i write drafts.  these really personally revealing journalesque pieces.  i never post them.  but it comforts me, somehow.  the thought that i might be brave enough to say it all.  exactly what i'm thinking.  total and complete vulnerability.  for anyone to see.

i think about it for a second or two.  and then i click "save now."  filed away with all those things i'll only say out loud in front of a select few.  and sometimes the things i wouldn't even say out loud in a room with only me.

Comments