Inspired!

I just got back from a trip to Australia where I was able to co-facilitate a seminar for university students entitled "Participating in the Prevalent Discourse of Society".  Friends, I am so inspired!

There were 28 participants gathered at the 12-day, sleep-in seminar and each one of them was so unique, so special, so astonishing in some way.  The group synergy was among the best I have experienced, and the intense love, unity, thirst for knowledge, eagerness to understand and refine understanding, and overall JOY that permeated the proceedings has left my heart in a state of intoxication that has yet to diminish.

I love each and everyone of them and hope that this was only the first of many trips to the land down under.
Rap about the twofold moral purpose

Model Communities :)

Comments