Excited, Finally.

So I have a plan.  Sort of.  A broad plan that will need lots of refining depending on where I get a job but I finally settled on a country, and not just a country, but a region of a country.  And for the past two or so months as the reality of imminennt departure became more and more concrete, I started feeling nervous and anxious.  So many supportive loving friends told me to be excited because this next part was exciting.  The decision is totally mine about where I want to go and which community I want to serve, and that was a gift not to be scoffed at.

But I only saw the uncertainy and the vastness of the opportunity, rather than the blessing of it.

But today, I'm excited.  FINALLY.  I made a decision, I'm going to start applying for jobs like a mad woman, and I'm really excited. 

Here's to doors opening and doors closing.

It's time to move forward.

Comments

Sholeh said…
ooh can't wait to hear more!