Sometimes I use hyperbole


But sometimes I don't. So when I say to people that I am literally in paradise right now, it is because I am literally in a physical and spiritual paradise. You're just going to have to take my word on the latter, if you've never been yourself, but here are some pictures to prove the former. All pictures in this post are courtesy of Marc Abrar (bahaipictures.com).


The first three are shots of the Arc, which currently consists of the Seat of the Universal House of Justice, the International Teaching Centre, the Centre for the Study of the Sacred Texts, and the International Archives building, all overlooking the wondrous Shrine of the Bab (the Martyr Prophet and Forerunner of Baha'u'llah who declared His own station to be that of proclaiming the coming of "Him Whom God Shall Make Manifest") which can be seen in the next two pictures (and the one at the beginning of the entry).















Comments