Don't Hesitate

I'm thinking of starting a "lessons learned" series because it feels like that's what my first year in the Holy Land has been all about. Lessons learned. I guess that's what life is all about, but it's just so much more...obvious here.

Anyway, the newest one. Don't hesitate!!! If you think you are being guided to do something, just...DO IT. We think and think and think about things and talk ourselves out of them. And often in life there is just a small window to seize an opportunity. Anyway, in my case I ignored "the inner voice" or what have you for months...and then when I finally did it...it was like...ripping off a bandaid. For a few minutes it really stung. And then, it was gone. The wound begins healing and that's it. You move forward. You PROGRESS.

I know I've quoted this before but I've decided it's my new life mantra.
"The source of all good is trust in God." (Tablet of Wisdom)
Amen to that, brother (and sister)!

Comments

Sholeh said…
yay!

Oh by the way, I miss you!
N. said…
aww, i miss you too shols!!