Typical, Part II

[See also:  Typical]

Yesterday I was catching up on Lindsey's blog and then mid-entry I got up to go get tea.  When I came back I started looking at CNN & BBC articles, then got up again to put away my tea mug and then when I came back resumed reading her entry.  Except I was a little distracted.  I scrolled down and to end the post she had a picture of my buddy Geoff McPherson.  I started freaking out excitedly wondering why Geoff would be featured in an online news article.  And then I remembered I was reading her blog.  And Geoff is her husband.

Comments

yer paw said…
I believe that is called ADD... it's genetic and I'm not the guilty one...just a cog in the gene chain. tee hee
Zhena said…
hahahahahaha...the funniest part of this whole thing is daddy's "tee hee" in his comment...tee hee!!!!
N. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
N. said…
haha actually i think the funniest part is his pseudonym. gosh i hope its not meant to be 'mysterious', hahaha.